Hi guys! My birthday is coming up so I had to create a birthday wishlist. For me, birthdays aren’t about the presents but about the people you get to celebrate it with. So here’s my birthday wishlist with a couple items I would love to buy for myself, get as a present or buy as a present for someone else. Let’s get into it!
In this blog, I sum up some ideas and I link an example of it that I like. I couldn’t link all the items. I categorised them into 4 categories: Beauty and make-up, Fashion, Home and others. In a rush? Pin the collages on Pinterest and save the ideas for later.
- Pink Gellac or nail polish
- Makeup brushes
- Portable mirror
- Mirror with built-in lights:
- Bath bombs, my favourite brands are Bomb cosmetics and Lush
- Rituals products
- Spa trip together
- Gift card for a spa treatment
- Giftcards from their favourite store. For example: H&M, Zara, River Island, Pimkie, Forever 21, Urban Outfitters, Stradivarius…
- Satin scarves*
- A watch: Get 20% off of your order with SPARKOFJULY20
- Lettre board, now at Primark in the Home department for a really affordable price.
- Essential oil diffuser
- Prints/posters: The one in my collage
- pillows, of course, you can buy this anywhere and at any price but I really love this one.
- Mugs, I’m in love with this one from Maison du Monde.
- Giftcards from home decor stores like Ikea, Maison du Monde, Etsy, Amazon, Target, …
- Polaroid films
- Markers for hand-lettering and drawing
- For adults: a bottle of wine or champaign, or in my case: Martini Bellini
- A good book
- Chocolate or candy
- Something the person is crazy about, in my case: cats! So everything with cats is always a good gift. For example Catopoly or a cat jewellery stationary.
- Birthday box, a fun gift for any age. You can easily personalise it yourself.
- Birthday money cake: soon on the blog!
I really hope you liked this blog! Let me know your ideas on Instagram or Twitter. Don’t forget: I’m on bloglovin.
Sparks and hugs
Links above marked with a “*” are affiliate links – which means I receive a percentage of the revenue made from purchasing products through this link